Jennifer Aniston is Caucasian. But on one of InStyle's new covers, her skin's been darkened to "look like a whole entire black woman," writes the website Bossip. Several Twitter users seem to agree. Below is a collection of some of the more poignant reactions to the "Dolezal-ing" of the Morning Showstar:
- Let me turn the brightness setting on my phone up.
- Wait, Jennifer Aniston is black?
- When did Jennifer Aniston have a race change?
- Why doesInStylehave Jennifer Aniston looking more like Jennifer Lopez?
- This photo editor should be fired.
- Beautiful cover, but why is she 10 shades darker than she really is?