The average person draws a blank about six times a week — adding up to 332 forgetful moments per year. Here are the top forgetful moments we experience.
- Forget a password
- Forget things when we grocery shop
- Misplace keys
- Forget what we went into a room for
- Forget people's names after being introduced
- Have a word on the tip of your tongue and not remember what it is
- Walk into a room and forget why we're there
- Forget where we put a pen
- Forget what day it is
- Misplace cell phone
**FYI: Multi-tasking and technology go hand-in-hand, and can lead to multitasking-induced forgetfulness.
photo credit: Getty Images