This summer in Anthem, Arizona, Paula Godwin took her six-month-old dog -- named Todd -- out for a hike, where they came across a rattlesnake. Despite being just a puppy, Todd stepped up and protected Paula from the snake -- and ended up getting bitten. Luckily, Paula got Todd to the vet quickly, where he received anti-venom treatment and has been able to recover fully. That adventure resulted in Todd winning the first ever Milk-Bone Dog of the Year award. Thanks to Todd’s bravery, both Todd and Paula traveled to Beverly Hills to receive the award, as well as plenty of well-deserved treats.
Content Goes Here