With Robert Pattinson now prepping to play the Caped Crusader, it's time to decide once and for all who's got the best Batman chin. So thank goodness Vulture is out with its new list, "Batman Chins, Ranked." Here are their picks, chosen by Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Ashkan Ghavami (famous for his appearances on Love and Hip-Hop Hollywood).
- George Clooney (Batman & Robin). “He has one of the most ideal chins and jawlines in history,” Ghavami raves. “It’s the old Hollywood standard."
- Christian Bale (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises)."He’s a really good-looking guy,” Ghavami says. “That’s why he was good for that role: He had that quintessential strong American male [look]. In order to be a power player, you can’t have a weak chin.”
- Adam West (ABC’s Batman). Ghavami calls the late actor’s chin “a little feminized,” but, he allows, “some people like that.”
- Robert Pattinson (The Batman). “That’s a nice-looking chin,” Ghavami says. “Partly because he has a good shape to his mouth.”
- Ben Affleck (Batman v. Superman, Suicide Squad, Justice League). "He’s still a good-looking older gentleman," Ghavami says--but adds, “I personally have not had any men coming in asking for that cleft."
- Val Kilmer (Batman Forever).“He has a very specific look...Val Kilmer[’s chin] is not one I’ve ever had somebody bring in for requests,” Ghavami says.
- Michael Keaton (Batman, Batman Returns).Ghavami disses Keaton's chin as "not preferable at all.” Why? “It’s not very square. It’s kind of round."