These famous dads are all old enough to be grandpas.
Fifty is the new 40--at least in Hollywood. E! has put together a list of celebrities who became fathers after the age of 50. Here they are:
- Eddie Murphy. The 57-year-old is welcoming his 10th child with girlfriend Paige Butcher, after welcoming their first child together in 2016.
- Mick Jagger. Almost two years ago, the 75-year-old rock and roll singer welcomed his eight child with girlfriend Melanie Hamrick.
- Bruce Willis. The Die Hard actor has a long line of women to follow in his footsteps, with the star welcoming his youngest daughter wife in May 2014.
- Robert DeNiro. The actor and his wife Grace Hightower were overjoyed when their daughter Helen Grace DeNiro came into the world via surrogate in 2011.
- Alec Baldwin. The 60-year-old actor and his wife Hilaria Baldwin introduced the world to the newest addition to their family in May.
- John Stamos. The Fuller House star announced in December 2017 that he was expecting his first child with fiancé Caitlin McHugh. "My life has been 'over blessed' but this could be my happiest moment ever!" he shared on Instagram.
- George Clooney. The Oscar winner celebrated his 56th birthday a month before welcoming twins Ella and Alexender with wife Amal Clooney.
- Hugh Grant. The Love Actually star was about 51 when he became a dad to daughter Tabitha with Tinglan Hong after—as his rep called it—a "fleeting affair." Fatherhood agreed with the British actor, because he had three more children in quick succession.
- Bryan Adams. The singer-activist-photographer was 51 when he welcomed his first child with Alicia Grimaldi in 2011; another daughter followed in 2013.
- Simon Cowell. The longtime bachelor and harshest critic on two continents, a man who had made children cry on TV, turned into one of the most doting celeb dads around in 2014, when son Eric was born on Valentine's Day. The America's Got Talent judge was 54.
- Jeff Goldblum. Goldblum was 62 when he and his third wife Emilie Livingston welcomed a baby boy in 2016. 2. They had another child a year later. Goldblum told Parade that he simply "never seriously considered [having children] until Emilie.
- Steve Martin. The Father of the Bride star was 67 when he and his second wife, Anne Springfield, welcomed daughter [insert name here]. (The couple have yet to publicly reveal her name).
- Chris Noth. The Sex and the City star was 53 when he and Tara Lynn Wilson welcomed son Orion in 2008—and he would go on to say that he simply wasn't ready beforehand (and having not met the right woman yet was part of it).
- Elton John. The iconic singer-songwriter was 63 when he and now-husband David Furnish (48 at the time) welcomed their first son in 2010. Their second son was born in 2013.