Let Jamba come to you – wherever you are! Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. Or order and pay ahead and pick up! It’s fast and easy! With 6 locations in Fresno and 2 locations in Clovis!
Shops at River Park: 190 Paseo del Centro, Fresno, CA 93720
Fresno/Fig Garden: 5060 N. Palm Ave., Fresno, CA 93704
Cedar & Shaw & Fresno: 4950 B N. Cedar Ave., Fresno, CA 93726
Clovis Commons: 775 W. Herndon Ave , Clovis, CA 93612
W. Shaw & Brawley: 3696 W. Shaw Ave., Fresno, CA 93711
Via Montana: 1512 East Champlain Drive, #101, Fresno, CA 93720
Clovis Crossings: 1215 Herndon Ave, #101, Clovis, CA 93612
Marketplace At El Paseo: 6733 N Riverside Dr. Ste.110 Fresno Ca 93722
We know the last few weeks have been challenging and confusing. We understand there is an abundance of concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our thoughts are with everyone affected.
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus, we want to reassure you that the wellbeing and safety of our fans and families are always our top priority. At Jamba, we pride ourselves on having clean locations and offering a safe environment to enjoy our whirl’d famous smoothies, juices and bowls. We also want to proactively inform you of the steps we’re taking at our locations:
- Following all guidance and updates suggested by the CDC, and local departments of public health
- Adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures, every store, every day
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas
- Encouraging our employees to stay home from work if they are not feeling well so they can recover without worry
- Pausing the reusable tumbler program and the insertion of straws into our smoothies for our guests
- Continuing to offer options for online ordering and tamper-evident delivery
As this situation evolves, Jamba locations may implement additional measures, including staffing or service modification.
Thank you for putting your trust in us and for your patience as we navigate this challenging environment one day at a time. For further information please refer to theCenters for Disease Control & Preventionand theWorld Health Organizationfor the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).