According to the sleep experts at New York City's Montefiore Medical Center, here's a couple of tips that'll get you back on the right track...
1. Get a solid night's sleep each night during the week.
2. Take a short nap. Before 2pm and for 20 minutes or less.
3. Avoid sleeping in on BOTH Saturdays AND Sundays.
4. Get Moving. Exercise is the thing.
5. Bathe yourself in sunlight. Sun, first thing, each morning.
6. Choose one night maximum to have those couple of drinks. One night a weekend, okay! Both nights...too much of a "good" thing?
7. Cut off the flow of joe after 2pm. Yes, that caffeine jolt can actually be good for you, but, too late in the day and it can wreck your nighttime sleep pattern.
Join us this morning and we'll discuss. DaveT