The 10 signs you're sleep-deprived...
1. You fall asleep immediately.
2. You're more impulsive than usual.
3. You're relying on cliches.
4. You're forgetful.
5. You're hungrier than usual.
6. You've read this sentence twice. You've read this sentence twice.
7. You're clumsy.
8. You're zoning out.
9. You conk out at the movies or during a daytime flight.
10. You're fighting with your partner.
Teri Ann and I will get into all 10 this morning (Maybe not #10. I always shy away from a fight, especially with someone with scratchy nails.)
Join in if you like. Listen for the phone number... DaveT