If you want one of these...
Here are 7 tips to get you get you moving in the right direction.
1. eMail your professors asking for the syllabus IN ADVANCE!
2. Take small classes, seminars when you can.
3. Go abroad during the summer.
4. Pick your major based on your interest, NOT on perceived prestige.
5. There will ALWAYS be someone faster, better-looking, funnier, better-connected or getting better grades.
6. Call your parents.
7. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Listen this morning and we'll elaborate regarding those 7 things and why they are THEE most important things to master as you start your path to higher learning.