1. Vitamin Shots and IV Drips. Big stars like the jolt they get from vitamin B12 shots injected right into their blood stream. Just a little quick pick-me-up. They run about 35 bucks a piece. Some are also used as hangover cures. Fans of vitamin injections include Madonna and Rihanna.
2. Teeth Whitening. Lots of pros get their teeth treated a few days before the big night. And don't think those things are cheap. They can run $200 to $500.
3. Laser Hair Removal. Lots of skin will be showing on the biggest night of your life, including legs, underarms, arms and that bikini area. And since it takes at least four treatments to make all that hair go away permanently and a few days to recover, this'll take advance planning. Not cheap either at $250 a pop.
4. Microdermabrasion/Peels. Think that glow comes from makeup? Think again. The canvas has to be perfect, so go with a peel. Celebrity facialist Joanna Vargan says she'll be giving her clients Emma Stone and Michelle Williams the Power Peel. Starts with a diamond peel microdermabrasion and ends with a blast of oxygen to rejuvenate the skin. Then, you actually get zapped with electric current to tighten everything and then an exfoliating mask is recommended. (This isn't simple...but, hey we're almost done.)
5. Botox and Fillers. Uh-oh. Nature has NOT been kind, and here comes your night in the bright lights. Time for Botox if you're Gwyneth Paltrow, Sharon Osbourne or Courtney Cox. Start about a month out from the big event!
See? There you are. No bad skin or teeth. And your hair is perfect.
And the winner is...YOU! DaveT