And, hey, we don't do this for fun. This is IMPORTANT. Here goes...
1. If you search 241543903 in Google Images, you'll discover hundreds of lunatics sticking their heads in refrigerators. Really!
2. In Utah, it's illegal to detonate a nuclear weapon, but it's okay to own one.
3. Wood frogs can be frozen solid and still be alive when thawed. (Wood frog, I give you the Northeastern United States the last 4 months. Brrr!)
4. "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all its letters in alphabetical order.
5. All of "Pixar's" animated characters blink one eye at a time.
6. The average person will inhale about 44 pounds of dust in a lifetime. (In the Valley, that 44 lbs. will take you about 3 days.)
7. There is a Moscow Cat Theater where all the performers are CATS. 120 cats in all. Tricks include hopping across the backs of CLOWNS, ball spinning and walking a tightrope!
8. Bill Murray, Chevy Chase and John Travolta ALL turned down the role of Forrest Gump. (And yes, we Travoltafied "Forrest Gump." It comes out Frasier Greez. Ironically, Frasier Greez turned down the role of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Hmmm...)