Came across this on the show this morning and thought if we posted these 7 things successful people do each night, you could put these into motion tonight for a great tomorrow. Here goes...
1. Read. Experts agree that reading is the very last thing most successful people do before going to sleep, going so far as to schedule reading as a "non-negotiable item" on their daily calendar. Whether catching up on the days news, browsing Reddit and Twitter or enjoying a good novel. They say it helps fuel greater creativity and passion in their lives.
2. Meditate. A little alone time for about 10 minutes before you hit the sack? Perfect!
3. Reflect on the day. Successful people take the time just before bed to reflect on, or to write down, 3 things they are appreciative of that happened that day.
4. Make your to-do list. Write down your list of any unattended items to attack the following day so they don't end up invading your head space during the night.
5. Spend time with family. Balance! It is SO important to spend time with your partner, play with your kids or to take your dog for a walk.
6. Plan out your sleep. Highly successful people make it a priority to get enough sleep...a challenge for workaholics or entrepreneurs. PS. Get to bed at a consistent time each night.
7. Lay down on a positive note. Regardless of how badly the day went, successful people avoid what can be a pessimistic downward negative spiral by taking time to reflect on positive moments from the day gone by and envisioning a positive outcome unfolding for tomorrow's projects.
Sleep tight tonight...then GO GET 'EM! DaveT